I thought it would be an interesting title, considering this is mostly just a bunch of updates.
Though first off I would like to apologize for not uploading as often anymore. Being in college now, most of my focus has been on my class work so I don't get to work on my own work nearly as much. Though during 10/21-10/25 I will be on fall break so that means an entire week of not having classes or homework due. Though for 3 days, 10/21-10/22 I will be doing one assignment for a class. The assignment is to go three days with no media, or mass communication. No internet, no TV, no music unless it is live
, no video games, no movies, no newspapers and no magazines. Our teacher use to not let people read books but now it's just not ebooks. I think the hardest part will be no music. I can go a while without internet or TV, having had them be shut off for over a week before. But there are some positives to this. As well as some negatives. And if you read all of this post please comment "captain planet" there is a funny story for why thisPositives
I can focus on drawings.
I can focus on Chapter 4 of Soul Flip School has been the enemy for writing :I
My room may get straightened up if my OCD tendencies have their way.Negatives
No music might drive me insane while drawing... For I need music or background noise while working otherwise it bothers me.
I won't be online for 3 days so I can't respond to things right away like I'd like to.
So yeah.... I'm not even joking about the no music thing driving me insane. It really does bother me not having noise while I work, unless I'm in class then for some reason it's fine.
Art Updates yay~
- In case you guys hadn't noticed with this little piece I'm trying out a new coloring method. Comparing it to which shows my older method, this one looks a little neater in line quality for the coloring. So I may start using it more though I will admit I have one piece that I think will be the final picture colored like the one of Hoshi and Kid. It is a drawing for ~Nocte-Lora which she gave me 5 for which I said I'd do for a reduced price in the case of her because she helps me out so much with a lot of things.
- I am considering posting some drawings from my Sketchbook from my Advanced Art 1 class I took my senior year, there are some good(ish) drawings that may be worth sharing.
- I'm doing a drawing per each chapter of Soul Flip because there are some scenes that just need to be drawn out as well.
Soul Flip News
I'm working chapter 4. There's not much else to say about it other than it will be long. Have some interesting plot turns due to things that happened in ~AryaTheStar and I's RP. Only hints I will give are you start to get some insight into why Aura is as childish as she acts. Let this picture fuel your imagination/ideas/conspira-I mean just theories...
Again I will be working on this during my 3 days of no media most likely.
- I'm possibly going to upload a few of the assignments from my animation 1 class. They will probably be the ones I think look good and even ones I got some good feedback on from my Professor when we had our class Critics.
- I can't work on my MMD video during the 3 days of my assignment because of the "no music" bit....
- I'm working on another not MMD related animation, so far I have the title screen set up, the music set so it plays on command and a few of the opening credits in place. I can't work on this one during the 3 days either...
- I have a little game I'm working on. Mostly to see if I can. Which I'm working on the dialog of first. Once all that is done I'll work on the pictures.
- If it weren't for the fact that the part I'm working on I'm having ~mrshmallowlyManiacal's help for I'd be working on this during the 3 days. Cause she is quite helpful for the kinda thing going on in those parts.
Well that is all for now, and yes I did have fun playing with the new features of the journal "Sta.sh Writer" bit. And now I need to check the text ~TheBigMystery-senpai just sent me cause it said I was going to kill her :I